How To easily Re-Print JAMB Slip For 2018 Utme To Show Your Center And Exam Date jamb reprint 2018/2019
A lot of candidates have been asking How can I re-print JAMB exam slip?
According to jamb, all candidates are expected to reprint their registration slips to know the details of their exam such as exam venue, date and also the time of the exam.
Candidates can also reprint on the indicated day, which is mentioned on the registration slip as you all know The exact date to reprint all registration slips is always indicated on every candidates’ registration printout. A lot of people didn’t pay much attention to this.
How can I re-print JAMB exam slip?
Remember that the reprinting must be carried out only using a computer system that has an attached printer. If you need to use a mobile phone for reprinting, you should not use Opera Mini on JAMB official website, jamb.org.ng.
It usually costs N100 to print one colored copy. You can photocopy it for N10 later in case you need an extra copy.
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2018 Exam Slip
Like I said earlier, Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the option below… It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
The JAMB portal is always available to assist you. If you face any problems while reprinting, write them a message.